Daniel Moriarty, at Weichert Realtors - Tralee Properties
Personal Service With A Difference
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me?
I grew up on the Southside of Indianapolis. It is where I choose to start my business, it is also where, with my wife's help, I raised my family.
I have been in the real estate industry for over 30 year. I specialize in four areas of real estate. Buying, Selling, Property Management, and Small Commercial. Now, after I thought I raised my son better, my son has joined me in this world of real estate. I have served many roles in our local area and even on the national level. For a list of those, scroll to the bottom.
I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Weichert Difference” – a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Board of Directors (2007-2008)
- Business Issues (2007-2010)
Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Board of Directors (1989-2009)
- GRI Board of Directors
Metropolitan Board of Realtors (MIBOR)
- Board of Directors (1994-1997)
- MPAC Trustee, Chair (Past)
- Grievance Committee, Chair (Past)
- Education Committee (Past)
- Professional Standards (Past)
- Strategic Planning, Chair (Past)
- Public Relations (Past)
- Communications Committee (Past)
- Southside Realtor of the Year (1997)
- President of Southside Division (Past)
City of Indianapolis
- Board of Zoning Appeals (2009)
- Trustee (2009-2014)